|Type of Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|For Sale by:||Private Seller|
|Car location:||HORNSBY, Australia|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|
Selling my 1991 Toyota Celica
This car is 30 years old so it has a few scratches, paint fading, and a few small dents.
No rust inside engine bay or on the exterior, just a small bit on the window wipers. (can provide pics)
The car has no rego.
The biggest dent is still minor, being just above the right hand taillight as shown in the last photo.
Needs some repairs but overall has been kept in good condition.
- Very clean interior
- Low odometer (only 137,000 which is unheard of for a car of this age)
- Both pop up lights working
- Icy cold AC
- Non-smoker car
- Power windows and mirrors
- Good tire tread- Sunroof works, no leaks
- All OEM parts provided
The car is pretty much fully stock except for an aftermarket Piranha Car Alarm.
Has had most major repairs done in the last 1-2 years, with full receipts from Toyota Mechanics available.
Recent repairs / upgrades include:
- New radiator and Radiator cap + hoses
- New head gasket
- New timing belt and idler pully
- New leads, spark plugs and distributor cap
- New fuel filter and air filter
- New fuel pump
- 3x New wiper blade assembly
- New headlights and bulbs
- New fan belt
- New brake master cylinder
As mentioned before, the car needs a few repairs:
- Left side headlight globe
- Front parker light
- Oil pump gasket
- Shock absorbers
- Front and rear engine mounts
Comes with new brake pads - although the current brakes will be fine for another 2+ years.
This car is great for any first car or project car. Needs some love but is a great car, very fun to drive and very reliable.
This Ad was found on: eBay.com.au