|Car Type:||Passenger Vehicles|
|Fuel Type:||Petrol, Gas|
|Type of Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|For Sale by:||Private Seller|
|:||“1 Owner for > 14 years. Kept in storage for almost 10 years. Only 86,000 kilometers. Clean Car- Original 6Speed Twin Turbo Supra RZ- Almost Bone Stock Engine and Body (Need OEM Supra Wheels), Like new headlights and solid engine parts.”|
|Car location:||Kenmore, QLD, Australia|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|
Originally responded to a few Supra wanted adds on Gumtree, helpful buyer from Supra club informed that the car was offered cheap and should get a more reasonable price from a serious buyer. Will consider all valid offers for a Low Kilometres running Supra RZ 6Speed Twin Turbo under the asking.
1 Owner for > 14 years. Kept in storage for almost 10 years. Only 86,000+ Kilometres. 1st 11 images are originals, last images are example of what a bone stock Supra RZ Turbo Renaissance Red can be restored to look like.
Pros:- Great Body, Clean Engine and Car, No Dents, No Rust
- 6-Speed Twin Turbo 1993 Supra RZ (2JZ-GTE), Engine and Transmission well maintain- Almost Bone Stock Engine and Body (Need original OEM Supra Wheels)- Pristine like new headlights and solid engine parts, clean unabused mechanics- Including with Supra for free (While available, if they sell before Supra then they are gone): TRD original Supra racing speedometer (Original Toyota TRD Supra part purchased 14+ years ago and was never installed) - Rarely ever seen on eBay, or anywhere apart from the one in the Toyota TRD catalogue - 320km/h readout speed meter for JZA80 SUPRA. Also fits NA, Turbo, and Twin Turbo cars. Pre-Calibrated no modes needed for install in RHD SUPRA. New almost rare vintage stock from 90s in original Toyota TRD box with original detailed installation manual! Value probably now worth > US$1000-$1500Japanese speed limiter remover Japanese supra electronicsMatching (Chili Red) Performance Stack Air Filter (1 sold, 1 left)
Cons:- Has dings, clear coat scratches and wear like any car that's almost 30 years old (All minor and can easily restore)- Hard to find new and rare engine maintenance kit parts for major engine service when it gets to regular 120,000 kilometres service.- Has a wonderful set of 1000 Watt Sony sub-woofer installed to replace original torn sub-woofers (same location and same size - can remove Sony and restore to OEM if you can find those rare old original speakers hidden away and collecting dust in some Toyota warehouse in the Japan/US). Note: Sound and Base quality is superior with the Sony, if you like quality audio and Japanese made, just keep the existing sub-woofers, also the discrete sub-woofers and speakers are the same hue of red, so looks great with the bone-stock body Renaissance Red.
Selling As Is: A running beautiful car soon to be vintage collector car, serious buyers/collectors please ask questions, contact for more pictures, and get more details before committing to buy, seriously considering all offers over AUD$53,000. Someone will be owning one of the lowest kilometres Twin Turbo 1993 Supra RZ in Australia.
Edit as Requested:
- Image of kilometres on Odo
- VIN info - 6U900JZA[hidden information]
2nd Edit, Requested about Add Ons last 14 years:
- A turbo timer was installed with the car on arrival in Australia (in 2005). This was done to help keep the engine temperature moderated when the car has stopped and to monitor battery level, etc. Turbo timers are a must for all turbo cars, especially turbos that activates at low rpm, timers help keep the car's engine in great condition in the long run. Discretely hidden on top right of the windscreen (driver-side), cannot be seen from tint from outside, and hidden from view with sun visor.
3nd Edit, Requested about last service:
- new Fuel filter OEM Toyota Supra (done once since revived from storage)
- like new OEM Toyota Supra Fuel pump replace
- transmission oil replaced with genuine V160 Oil every 20K-30K(done once since revived from storage)- engine flush and oil change every 10K (or every 6 month), about 9 years storage, now only done annually (have not been driving much last 1-2 years, last flushed and change about 2 months ago)- clutch master and slave updated with maintenance kit, clutch fluid flushed and replace and bleed (done last year)
This Ad was found on: eBay.com.au