|Date of Manufacture:||198104|
|Right, Left Hand Drive:||Right-Hand Drive|
|Dealer License Number:||MD065282|
|Type of Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|For Sale by:||Private Seller|
|Engine Size (litre):||1275|
|Item status:||In archive|
|Car location:||Miranda, New South Wales, Australia|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|
1981 Leyland Moke 1275cc
NO RESERVE 5 day AUCTION finishing this Saturday night at 8pm
* Rare opportunity to purchase a genuine 1275cc MATCHING numbers , GALVANISED BODIED moke
* This model is the cream of the crop
* Sure we could have re sprayed it for a couple thousand , but we wanted to show to the genuine collectors that it is a RUST hole free survivor. Apart from superficial signs this is by far the best moke we have ever come across.... AND for those who know us , you would know we have had more than most dealers in Australia.
* Australian Delivered model
* 4/1981 which is one of the very last out of the production line
* Its factory matching number 1275cc engine starts and runs great
* Rare Factory front disc brakes
* All running gear in good working order.
* As seen car is complete with its rare heater box and steering shroud in tack.
* These models are advertised for 40 - 50 k.
* Grab an absolute BARGAIN.....
* Previously fully registered in NSW (original plates in our possession)
* Can organise Cheap freight Australia wide
This Ad was found on: eBay.com.au