|Car location:||Squamish, Canada|
- 2009 335i Individual Coupe
- Azurite Schwarz Metallic Paint - Black at night and deep blue with metallic flakes in direct light.
- Individual package comes with 19" offset rims, sport seats and logic 7 sound system (probably some other options as well)
- 225 front, 255 rear - continental extreme contact sport tires.
- Coral Red interior
- Piano Black interior trim and exterior trim!
- Sat Nav
- Paddle shift 6 speed
- Fold down rear sets to access trunk
- Logic 7 sound system - Subwoofer attached to the frame and everything!
- The usual heated seats / AC / aux input / power windows etc.
- 2 key fobs
- Vertini 19" deep dish rims (offset) Rims
- Fender reflectors professionally painted azurite schwarz metallic
- Rear lip poly spoiler professionally painted gloss black to match exterior trim.
- Gloss black kidney grills (Have stock ones as well)
- Gloss black BMW emblem stickers (can be reverted to OEM very easily)
- Gloss black 5 series fender turn signals. (Have stock ones as well)
- Exhaust tips ceramic coated black
- Alcantara steering wheel insert
- Alcantara gear shift / emergency brake boots with red stitching
- Front bumper mesh grills plasti-dipped black
- Injen Intake
- AR Downpipes with O2 sensors "fixed"
- Cobb Chargepipe
- Forge Diverter Valves (currently using yellow springs)
- BMW Performance Exhaust
- Custom Bench Tune from Malone Tuning - boosts to 18 psi and drives wayyyyy smother than jb4 / MHD
- B3 Alpina Tranny Flash with slight adjustments from tuner.
- Eibach prokit lowering springs
- Koni Yellow adjustable front and rear shocks/struts
- M3 upper+lower front control arm swap
- 4mm front and 10 mm rear spacers (could be +/- 2mm on those)
- Aftermarket plugs and coils.
- Hawk slotted and drilled rotors and Hawk performance brake pads.
I ALSO HAD THE CAR WALNUT BLASTED EARLIER THIS YEAR!
- There was 1 claim on the car from the second owner. He had spilled a
gallon jug of water in the trunk, and that is where the amp is located
for the logic sound system. I think that cost 4-5k to replace!!
- There is 1 recall on some wiring under the passenger airbag. Just has
to be booked and dealt with at a dealership for free. I inspected the
suspect wiring harness and it has yet to show any wear/heat exposure. I
am not too worried about it.
- I replaced the water pump and thermostat @ ~85,000km. This will most
likely go on all 335's so it is a good fix to have done recently....
- I use 94 octane from chevron
- Garage parked
- Never tracked
- Oil change + fluids always done on time.
- I have a bunch of oem approved fluids that I will give you as well.
- 335i trunk emblem ready to be put on.
- Taillight tint ready to be installed.
I treated this car like I would be keeping it forever but times change
and I could use the cash to help finance a down payment on a condo. The
car has been an absolute riot. All the good factory options + high
quality modifications make for a really fun and reasonably priced
Sounds great and goes fast! Overall I am super impressed with my experience.
******* I AM LOCATED IN SQUAMISH BUT I CAN MEET THE BUYER IN VANCOUVER *******
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca