|Number of Cylinders:||4|
|Warranty:||Vehicle has an existing warranty|
|Item status:||In archive|
|Car location:||Conifer, Colorado, United States|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|
We are selling our 2017 Subaru Impreza base model, manual transmission, 4-door sedan. The car is great! We are only selling it because we needed a vehicle to tow an RV and this Subaru is now up for sale.
- 100,000 mile warranty, transferable to new owner with $75 fee. True Subaru Service Contract.
- 1 owner, purchased new Oct/2017 from Groove Subaru on Broadway/Denver.
- All recall items serviced at Groove Subaru.
- Maintenance records available. I use Mobil 1 full synthetic.
- Never a break-down, no accidents, it's beautiful inside and out.
- Manual 5 Speed Transmission
- 2.0 L H4 F SOHC 16V
- Cloth seats. Subaru rubber floor mats and trunk mat included.
- All keys, including valet - both stock remote key fobs from original purchase.
- Subaru All Wheel Drive is fantastic in the snow. I still have winter tires on it with 75% life remaining.
- The Subaru iPhone integration is awesome. Apple CarPlay works great.
- Touch screen entertainment system works perfectly. USB or bluetooth iPhone integration.
- I have the full Carfax Report for you.
- I just had it professionally inspected at Grant Auto in Morrison. Inspection report available.
- If you want a third party inspection, that's fine, I will drive the car to your mechanic in the Denver area.
I have a loan that I am currently paying Capital One Auto. They have a procedure for the loan payoff, so this will add a week or so to the purchase process. It's easy, I have the full documentation on this, it won't be a problem.
And if you need to get a loan for this car, I will help. I can meet at a local Credit Union or Bank to make the deal work - after you test drive the vehicle and provide a small cash down payment.
The car is in Conifer, about a 20 minute drive on 285 South from the C-470/Hampden interchange in Morrison.
This Ad was found on: eBay.com