|Options:||4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Body Type:||Crew Cab Pickup|
|Car location:||Phoenix, AZ, United States|
2014-ToyotaTundra,Limited,Crewmax,TRD-Offroad, 5..7L V.8
Just hit 70,,000 miles. I still-drive it-occasionally.
I am the second-owner. Bought in July2018. Only driven it around 5k miles since I got-it. Probably one of the best looking Tundras in town (clean looking too, no ridiculous-mods). The truck is in near-perfect condition. Selling because it just sits in the garage 95% of the time.
Believe it or not, the truck fits in a standard 2--car garage (barely). I was able to park the truck and a full size SUV next to it.
- -JBL Premium Speakers
- -Heated leather seats
- -Blind spot monitoring
- -Parking sensors in the FRONT + REAR
Aftermarket Parts (Professionally Installed):
- -Icon Vehicle Dynamics Suspension - I believe it is a Stage 5, but it doesn't have dual reservoir front coil overs. Add--a--leaf and 2..5 piggybacks in the rear.
- Toyo-Open-Country AT 35x12.5R17
- Method-NV Wheels
- Retrofitted-Headlights done right (black interior and wrap around LED like the brand new Tundras)
- Color-Matched Parts (chrome-delete): Door handles, front bumper, mirrors, grill trim
- Coachbuilder-Steering Kit (HeimJoints)
- UV-Resistant Spray-in bedliner
- OEM-Center-Console-Safe with 3 digit combo lock (surprisingly heavy duty)
- TRD---Rear Sway Bar (red)
- TRD---Cold Air Intake
- TRD---Shift Knob
- American----Flag rear "Tundra" logo inserts
- Weather-Tech Floor-Mats (not the laser cut)
I am probably forgetting something.
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca