|Number of Cylinders:||6|
|:||“MODERN CLASSIC 2000 BMW 528it 528i TOURING WAGON! RUST-FREE E39 CHASSIS WITH ONLY 181K MILES”|
|Car location:||Redwood City, California, United States|
Offered for an appreciating new owner at NO RESERVE is this modern classic 2000 BMW 528IT Sport "touring" wagon.
Finished in unique Sahara tan metallic over tan leather, this twenty year old wagon has been driven an average of 9,000 miles per year [180k total miles]. It sports a great running 190 horsepower 2,8 liter inline six cylinder engine mated to the factory 5 speed automatic transmission with stopping power provided by four wheel disc brakes with anti-lock ABS. Other features include an electric glass moon roof with sliding shade, alloy wheels, heated electric leather seats, electric windows, electric tilt and telescoping steering wheel, traction control and am/fm/cassette stereo. Sold with a clean title, accident-free Carfax report and offered here at NO RESERVE [or hit the buy-it-now before the first bid is placed]........
This is a cool find for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new, quickly-depreciating 5 series BMW
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 2000 528it is in good to very good 99.9% rust-free condition overall with a nice shine to the paint finish with mismatched rr door, right fog light cracked along with a smattering of small rock nicks, scratches and other light cosmetic blemishes.THE INTERIOR
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this modern classic non-smoker BMW wagon is in quite good original condition throughout with COLD AC, all working electric windows and sunroof, HEATED leather seats, original rear cargo cover, cruise control and more! There is some minor wear especially on the driver seat upholstery but overall this is one very tidy and still comfortable cockpit.THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 2000 BMW starts perfectly and runs very well with good smooth willing power, nice shifting transmission, tight steering, solid and well controlled suspension with that crisp E39 tossable handling. THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 2000 BMW is being sold with clear and clean title. It will be smogged for a California buyer who will be required to pay local sales tax. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. I invite and welcome prospective buyers to come see, feel, drive, inspect in person.
**There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!**
2. Bidders with fewer than 10 feedback score please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at [hidden information] |
4. Winning bidder please call [hidden information] and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due via CASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close thank you.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT [hidden information] TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.NOTE: As shown in the teaser photos, I ALSO the following other cars. Package deal on two or more!!
1. 1999 silver on grey 528it sport wagon with RARE 5 speed manual transmission and many upgrades $5,999
2. 1997 silver on black DINAN S3 SUPERCHARGED 540i 6 speed manual transmission. Faster than an E39 M5 $9.997
3. 2000 silver on black DINAN S3 SUPERCHARGED 540i automatic. 96k miles MINT $16,540
4. 2000 black on black 528i automatic sedan. [not shown] Blown head gasket...parts or repair. $2,000
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca