|Number of Cylinders:||4|
|:||“IMMACULATE LOW MILEAGE 1995 BMW E36 318I SEDAN! RUST-FREE ALWAYS CALIFORNIA CAR”|
|Car location:||Redwood City, California, United States|
Offered for an appreciating new owner with a LOW RESERVE is this EXTRA clean 1995 BMW 318i sedan!
Finished in alpine white over tan cloth, this 99.99% rust-free classic E36-chassis sedan sports a superb running 1.9 liter 139 horsepower inline six cylinder engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission. The working odometer shows just over 99,200 miles while the carfax shows 111k miles, which I am told is a clerical error on the report. In any case, this low mileage ALWAYS CALIFORNIA classic is quite a beautiful original rust-free gem here. Other features include electric windows, updated cd stereo, original hubcaps and factory floor mats, cruise control, electric windows and sunroof, airbag, anti-lock brakes and more. Check out the many photos here. It is being sold with clean and clear California with current 2021 registration, factory key and fob, manual and.. it is a cool find for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new, quickly-depreciating 3 series BMW!THE BODY & TRIM
The exterior of this 1995 BMW is in excellent 99.99% rust-free condition overall with a deep lustrous shine to the paint finish with some clear-coat failure on the right rear corner along with a smattering of light rock nicks, scratches and other minor cosmetic blemishes. Overall this is one still handsome 26 year-old classic BMW sedan!THE INTERIOR
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this non-smoker 318i is in amazingly excellent condition overall with nearly all systems in excellent working order. The main imperfection is the fabric door panel inserts along with a radio that powers up but emits no sound. THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1995 BMW starts perfectly and runs VERY well with willing acceleration, excellent shifting transmission, tight and VERY supple suspension with responsive steering and confident braking and handling. While it will not win a drag race against a new M3, it drives beautifully on the open road! THE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1995 BMW is being sold with clear and clean title and will be smogged for a California buyer. It will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. I invite and welcome prospective buyers to come see, feel, drive, inspect in person.
**There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!**
2. Bidders with fewer than 10 feedback score please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at [hidden information] |
4. Winning bidder please call [hidden information] and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due via CASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close thank you.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT [hidden information] TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.NOTE: As shown in the photos, I ALSO have a few other other BMWs available from my personal collection! Package deal on two or more cars
1. IMPECCABLE original 1991 E30 325i sedan. 142k miles but looks like 14k miles. $15,991
2. Nice 2003 525it M Sport Touring Wagon. $4,939
3. 2003 black on tan E39 540i V8 sedan $5,540
4. 2001 slate blue on grey 325it touring wagon. Only $3,500
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca