|Engine:||2.0 Turbo 4g63|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows|
|Number of Cylinders:||4|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes|
|Drive Side:||Right-hand drive|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|:||“Used, sold as is.”|
|Car location:||Lincolnton, North Carolina, United States|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|
This is a 1990 Galant VR4 EVO spec, which came stock with the following: Big16g turbo,510cc injectors, FMIC, Short ratio transmission, 4WS 4 bolt rear end, and exterior upgrades.
I purchased it 99% stock from the importing dealer, and have been converting it into a hill climb & track car since.
I don’t want to sell this, but feel listing it is responsible given my current situation. I’ve been seeking a specific EVO 6, which is my dream Mitsubishi and wires the funds today. If this VR4 sells, it will be imported as a race car and given the same direction. I have well over $20,000 into this vehicle, the listing price is a steal. Lots of car for the money.
Full transparency: The car only has 72k miles, but the motor was replaced with another JDM spec 6 Bolt but with only 50k miles. A rock in the road punctured the oil filter, taking out the stocker. Complete freak way, to lose a motor.
It was just tuned yesterday, and made 280hp on only 15psi. AFR are clean across the board, but the SFAC is adding timing due to using the stock MAF (2g is included) Which would be a work around for this. Having been around these cars for almost 20 years, I went for some nostalgia with the SFAC setup. I would just advise going to ECMLINK for $500.
I just had it painted in a homage towards the factory Mitsubishi group A cars. It’s far from show quality, but it's definitely presentable!
Heat & AC still work!
- New OEM Mitsubishi Evo3 16g turbo with under 1,500 miles.
- New Walbro 190 & EVO 560 injectors
- New FP exhaust manifold with heat blanket & new hardware on manifold & turbo.
- Rare old school HKS intake can.
- Apexi SFAC
BLITZ electronic boost controller
- Speedline wheels & Firestone Indy 500 tires with 1,500 miles.
- New stainless o2 housing, stainless downpipe, custom mid & FUJITSUBO catback
- Brand new Mitsubishi 1g BOV
- BC racing coilovers with 1,500 miles
- Cusco front & rear strut tower bars
- JNZ stainless brake lines
- New Sparco sprint seat & Planted rail. Includes side rails as well.
- HID headlights
Service items that have been completed:
- New trans axle seals & fluid
- New transfer case seals & fluid
- New driveshaft yoke recall kit
- Rear end fluid
- Front Hawk HPS pads with new rotors. Rear new pads & rotors
- New radiator hoses
- Milspec Throttle body shaft seals
- Fuel filter
- Clutch master rebuild
Upgrades & parts included with the car:
- Spare RHD steering rack
- New Bulfab mustache bar
- New whiteline rear sway bar & New Mitsu end links
-New Aluminum EVO 3 Radiator with new Mishimoto slim fan & new Coolant temp sensor.
- Afco custom rear control arms
- New Volk rear toe eliminator kit
- All new ball joints, end links, tie rod ends
- Gates timing belt kit with water pump, all new accessory pulleys and belts
- Shifter bushings & Delrin knob.
- 2g maf with harness
I’m probably missing a fair amount of stuff, but this is all I can think of at the moment. I have receipts for pretty much everything.
If you plan on having the car shipped to you, I have no issues working around a shipper of your choice (Obviously shipping costs are on you)
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca