|Engine:||5.0 LITER V8|
|Power Options:||Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes|
|Drive Side:||LEFT HAND DRIVE|
|Drive Type:||REAR WHEEL|
|Options:||Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof|
|:||“RARE RUST-FREE CLASSIC 1987 PORSCHE 928 S4! ALL ORIGINAL RUST-FREE CALIFORNIA CAR WITH 310 HORSEPOWER V8 ENGINE AND COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE HISTORY! LOWERED RESERVE!”|
|Car location:||Redwood City, California, United States|
|For Sale By:||PRIVATE SELLER|
Offered for an appreciating new owner is my classic 1987 Porsche 928 S4 V8 coupe!
Finished in "Granite Green" grey metallic over brown leather, this 33 year-old classic was purchased by me about two years ago from the now elderly original San Francisco Bay area owner who meticulously serviced the car while in his care for three decades! This rust-free ALWAYS California car has the original sunset license plate which, along with the Carfax report, confirms the California pedigree! While driven less than an average of 5,000 miles per year since new [it just turned over 150k on a 600 mile trip from SoCal], this VERY ORIGINAL example truly defies the miles on it's clock! It presents, runs and drives closer to a 50,000 mile specimen! This 928 S4 sports a great running 310 horsepower 5.0 liter V8 engine mated to the factory 4 speed automatic transmission [same unit as used in the 500E and other Benzes], four-wheel disc brakes with ABS anti-lock, TWO SET OF WHEELS [the original 16" Monoblock alloys with good rubber AND a set of 18" SSRs with excellent rubber], cold a/c, electric sunroof and windows, original Blaupunkt stereo, original tools and a 3" thick file with all of the service history including a $26k two-year refresh! Offered here with a low reserve, this is a great find for the classic car collector for less than the cost of the sales tax alone on a new Porsche 911!
THE BODY AND TRIM
This exterior of this 1987 Porsche is in very good to excellent 99.9% rust-free original condition overall with a nice shine to the overall paint finish. ALL of the body panels look to be original with the only respray being on the front and rear bumper covers! Imperfections on the outside of this car include one small scrape above the right front wheel, a couple small clearcoat fading spots on the roof and hood, a milky finish to the original alloy wheels along with a few expected rock nicks, scratches and other light blemishes on this super original car!THE INTERIOR
As I hope is articulated in the photos, the interior of this 928 S4 is in quite GOOD and VERY ORIGINAL condition overall with ALL systems in excellent working order from the electric sunroof and windows, lights, gauges, Blaupunkt stereo, cold ac, cruise control,. door locks, electric antenna, tilt steering column and gauge pod, electric seats [even the lumbar still works!] and more! There is some light wear inside the car, most notably on the driver seat side bolster, heat cracks on the dash with other miscellaneous wear spots one would expect of a 33 year-old car! Overall this is one very comfortable and stylish classic German cockpit!THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 33 year-old classic starts easily with excellent running engine that really pulls in the higher rev range, smooth shifting automatic transmission, straight and true braking and and heavy but still responsive steering. With superbly supportive seats, super solid rattle and clunk-free suspension, this grand touring automobile effortlessly gobbles up the highway miles while still delivering 20 miles per gallon on the open road! Check out the test drive video here: https://youtu.be/oRREt5HXmzwDOZENS MORE PHOTOS HERE AT THIS LINK:
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPl0ViUN17QInI9tOTTgTXlj4pWfLU5DBwMi2Sb6GXp2ITkBYSDxH72NaIHD-CyGQ?key=VVkxMEkxdmR6TkhlLTN4UHQxQkVZNl96dW5CQTVnTHE DETAILS AND $$$$
1. This 1987 Porsche is being sold with clear and clean title in my name with current 2020 registration. It is located here in Redwood City, California  and will be smogged for purchase by a California buyer and will be sold "AS IS" "WHERE IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressed or implied. I invite and very much welcome prospective buyer to come see, feel, drive and inspect in person.
NOTE: **There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So, PLEASE bid thoughtfully!**
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements [buyer pays costs]. I recommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at [hidden information] |
4. Winning bidder please call [hidden information] and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in 2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due via CASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within 5 days of auction close thank you.PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PHONE ME, EVAN AT [hidden information] TO SCHEDULE IN-PERSON VIEWINGS AND/OR MECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.AND.....as shown in the teaser photo, I ALSO have a 1985 Porsche 944 5 speed with Renegades Hybrid Corvette LT1 engine! Package deal on the pair!
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca