|Number of Cylinders:||6|
|Warranty:||Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty|
|Car location:||Glenshaw, Pennsylvania, United States|
Please note: Car is located in GlenThe car was built for as a track day car and has never been raced. It was running on track less than two years ago. I went for a couple rides in it and fell in love, so naturally I jumped on the opportunity to buy it when it became available.
The previous owner repurposed the engine and transmission and no longer participates in track days. I purchased it with the intent of building it for PCA racing. As usual, however, life has gotten a little crazy, and a sudden cross-country move has killed the feasibility for me to finish this, so it must go.
The car is worth a lot more in parts than I am asking. The straight SC tub has no rust or issues, the professionally welded cage has excellent fit and was built to a very high standard. The car and cage would be legal for numerous racing organizations, such as SCCA, NASA, PCA, SVRA, or WRL.
Some of the parts I am aware of:
- Additional front oil coolers and piping
- Late OEM 930 Turbo brakes on all corners
- Massive 18" CCW wheels with Hoosier tires in usable shape
- Brand New OMP HTE-R Halo seat & side mounts (the Recaro seat in the photos is not included)
- Awesome aftermarket shifter assembly- All fiberglass GT2 body work from GT-Racing- Rennline pedals and trim parts- All guages- Complete Coilover suspension with massive adjustable banana arms- Aftermarket enlarged anti-roll bars- Plastic rear quarter windows, piping for auxillary air intakes, and rear window glass are all included- Rear reflector panel and all body trim/mounting hardware is included- Extra rear wing (smaller size allows car to be legal in more race classes)- New steering rack and new Sparco alcantara steering whel (not pictured)
The previous owner started to take the car apart to put different body work on it before deciding to get out of it entirely. Because of this, some of the body attachments will need to be rewelded, and things like brakes, oil lines, and fuel lines, will likely need to be reattached or replaced if your plan is to put the car back together.
The car is located at my mechanic's shop in Glenshaw, PA (near Pittsburgh). I have recently moved to California, so my ability to get additional info/photos is a little limited. Nonetheless, let me know if you have any questions and I will do my very best to address them. I have a clean title for the car in one of the previous owner's names, and a bill of sale.
The first two photos are of the car before it was partially disassembled. All other photos are in the current state. The body work does attach and hold on well enough for transport, even on an open car hauler (as you can see I used). If you are going to have the car shipped by a third party, I would highly recommend hiring a covered transport.
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca