|Manufacturer Interior Color:||Black|
|Engine:||362CI Small Block|
|Number of Cylinders:||8|
|Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Manufacturer Exterior Color:||Black|
|Car location:||Santa Clarita, California, United States|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|
1965 Ford Mustang
1941 S. 42nd St. • Suite 104
Omaha Nebraska 68105
Jerico 4-Speed Top Loader
362CI Small Block
1965 Ford Mustang Road Racer For Sale in Santa Carita, CA 91350
1. Peak HP 630 @ 6900 RPM peak torque is 542 @ 5400RPM.
2. 363 cu.in small block wet sump 10.16:1 comp.
3. Ford 302 race block.
4. AFR 205 heads.
5. Comp cam with roller cam bearings.
6. Calles crank nitrite.
7. T&D rockers.
8. Oliver rods.
9. BLP 830 CFM road race card.
10. Victor JR intake.
11. 304 stainless steel custom tri-Y headers.
12. Ross pistons.
13. Mech solid roller lifters.
14. Race alternator.
15. CV fuel pump.
16. Power master starter.
17. MSD dist.
18. Aviad roadrace deep oil pan.
19. C&R radiator with heat exchanger.
20. Custom breather system.
21. MSD coil and wires.
22. Ford aluminum bell housing.
23. Center force clutch with aluminum. flywheel.
1. 8 point 4130 Moly cage tig welded.
2. Door bars run inside doors.
3. Window nets / Schroth belts.
4. Lifeline 4.0L Mech suppression fire system & 1.0L hand extinguisher.
1. Jerico 4 speed top loader 1st. 2.19, 2nd 1.63, 3rd 1.27.
3. Mark Williams carbon fiber drive shaft.
4. Strange alum case with Detroit locker 31 spline and Daytona pinion support.
5. one set of PS engineering wheels 15" X 8" with used goodyear blue streaks.
6. One set of vintage wheel works wheels 15" x 8" with new good year blue streaks.
7. Full floater Ford 9" speedway rear end with 1 degree negative camber crowned axles and 11" drum brakes.
8. Front Cobra automotive disc brakes with lincoln / t bird calibers pad type 263 compound r-4.
1. Auto meter gauges, GPS speedo.
2. Repo modified ele harness.
3. NOS knobs.
4. NOS delete heater / radio plates.
5. Cobra evolution GT seats with adjustable tracks.
6. Fire system / extinguisher.
7. Window nets lt/rt.
8. Custom rear alum package tray.
9.No side windows.
11. Wipers are for looks only due to interference with roll cage.
12. CV shift handle needs to be changed it hits seat slightly in reverse.
13. Tilton brake biyis adjuster.
14. Removable steering wheel.
Factory clutch brake & gas pedal assemblies.
1. Black high end paint job no waves!!!! 3 stage.
2. Ray Dot mirrors.
3. Shields hard coat front and rear windows.
4.NOS window trim.
5. R-model quart window / valance/ hood/ hood pins.
6. Heat lights work.
7. Turn signal behind grill work.
8. NOS grill.
9. NOS tail lights brake lights work.
10. NOS door handles they work.
11. Quart panels were modified for tire clearance.
12. AMB lap rec.
13. Painted floors.
14. Fenders where modified for tire clearance.
Suspension & Under Carriage
1. Cobra automotive front suspension.
2. Penske shocks.
3. Suspension is completely mono balled.
4. Alum front strut rods.
5. Hallow front sway bar.
6. 304 stainless steel exhaust with 1990 NOS flowmaster
7.Upper rear 3rd link help tires from braking loose under hard acceleration and braking.
8. Watts link.
9. Fuel safe 22 gallon fuel cell.
10. NOS steering components.
11. LEE power steering modified close ratio steering box.
12. All sheet metal is original or NOS with exception of floor pan.
13. Under side of un-body chassis was complete stitch weld.
Seller's Note: There is no pink slip for this Mustang, it will come with a bill of sale only.
For assistance with Financing, Transportation, Inspection or if you would like a FREE Vehicle Valuation please e-mail or phone Customer Support at [hidden information] ATTENTION BUYER *Caveat Emptor* Please Remember to Inspect Vehicle Prior To Purchase!
Options and Standard Features
Stock Number: [hidden information]
VIN Number: 5R09C[hidden information]
Model Year: 1965
Style Name: Road Racer
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Engine Description: 362CI Small Block
Transmission: Jerico 4-Speed Top Loader
Vehicle Selling Solutions FSBO Vehicles
1941 S. 42nd St.
Omaha Nebraska 68105
Primary Phone:[hidden information]
Check out similar vehicles in our inventory.
Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User AgreementVehicle Selling Solutions reserves the right to,Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.Funds & Financing:For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Customer Support at
[hidden information] prior to bidding.Buyers Inspection: Vehicle Selling Solutions has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Vehicle Selling Solutions welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available, e-mail or phone Customer Support at [hidden information] for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.Shipping & Delivery:All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Vehicle Selling Solutions will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Vehicle Selling Solutions as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Vehicle Selling Solutions.The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.Finalizing your Purchase:Vehicle Selling Solutions will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Customer Service at Vehicle Selling Solutions by e-mail or phone
[hidden information] within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here!
Copyright © 2019 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
1965 Ford Mustang Road Racer For Sale in Santa Carita, CA 91350 Motor 1. Peak HP 630 @ 6900 RPM peak torque is 542 @ 5400RPM. 2. 363 cu.in small block wet sump 10.16:1 comp. 3. Ford 302 race block. 4. AFR 205 heads. 5. Comp cam with roller cam bearings. 6. Calles crank nitrite. 7. T&D rockers. 8. Oliver rods. 9. BLP 830 CFM road race card. 10. Victor JR intake. 11. 304 stainless steel custom tri-Y headers. 12. Ross pistons. 13. Mech solid roller lifters. 14. Race alternator. 15. CV fu
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca