|Item status:||In archive|
|Car location:||Henderson, Maryland, United States|
1951 Packard 250 Convertible.
Original Straight 8 Cylinder and auto trans.
Car runs and drives, idles very well, but hesitates when a load is put on it. Might need to be tuned up.
walk around video car running - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2tov2nGqyo&feature=youtu.be
Was off the road a few years, but will start, brake and shift.
Exterior lights are working. Body is nice, paint is nice, it does have some touch ups here and there. Chrome and bright work very good, not perfect.
Interior appears original and very usable as is, but it is dated.
Convertible top works up and down.
Underside and frame and trunk are solid. Motor compartment is clean. Brand new 6 volt battery.
Clean title, Car is in Maryland - Zip Code 21640
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS - MONEY WIRE - CASH IN PERSON - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN MARYLAND ZIP CODE 21640
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOMED
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING OR ANYWAY NEEDED TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR 20 YEARS AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. - THANK YOU.
This Ad was found on: eBay.ca