|Date of Manufacture:||194800|
|Right, Left Hand Drive:||Right-Hand Drive|
|Dealer License Number:||MD065282|
|Car Type:||Collector Cars|
|Type of Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|For Sale by:||Dealer|
|Car location:||Miranda, New South Wales, Australia|
|For Sale By:||Dealer|
1948 Peugeot 203 SLOPE Saloon
* AUCTION UNLESS SOLD PRIOR
* SUPER RARE SLOPEBACK 40s MODEL
* Australian delivered with its AUSSIE MOTOR DEALER Plate in place
* FRENCH BUILT , Factory Right hand Drive for the Australian market.
* PLEASE NOTE THESE SLOPEBACK MODELS WERE A LIMITED 1 YEAR PRODUCTION RUN and are a different shape to the standard 203 sedan.
* The rear small Opera windscreen and overall design was based on the USA OLDSMOBILE of its era
* FACTORY Steel Moon Roof (sunroof)
* Its 1.6 Litre 4 Cylinder engine has had its head upgraded from a 403 for better performance
* Column shift Manual
* Solid Body throughout and its paint is showing its age with patina throughout
* It original interior has its typical wear and tear as you would expect from an unrestored survivor
* Starts first kick , drives and brakes work well.
* Was acquired from country QLD and will be sold on auction
* Would suit a collector and would make a great weekend cruiser
* Eligible for club historic registration
* Can organise Cheap freight Australia wide
* Inspections and test drives recommended prior to end of auction , video conference calls available prior to end of auction to inspect vehicles in details if not available to come in person
* 10% immediate deposit at end of auction , balance and collection within 7 days
* Standard auction rules apply, all sales are final, non refundable and a no return policy applies
* Please note , car is sold unregistered , as is , and any number plates shown WILL NOT be registered nor included
* All cars advertised have been stored and may require a service, repairs and a few bits and pieces to get them up to scratch.
* All descriptions are based on a walk around and we are not accountable for whatever may have been missed ,so please come inspect or at least call for a video conference walk around
* As with all our cars , they are over 70 years old and a few imperfections and wear and tear to paint , body etc are to be expected
This Ad was found on: eBay.com.au