|Date of Manufacture:||01/2006|
|Right, Left Hand Drive:||Right-Hand Drive|
|Car Type:||Passenger Vehicles|
|Type of Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|Options:||Air Conditioning, CD Player|
|Engine Size (litre):||1.6|
|For Sale by:||Private Seller|
|Car location:||Upper Brookfield, QLD, Australia|
|For Sale By:||Private Seller|
2006 Suzuki APV
FONT SIZE=8pt COLOR="red" FACE=Arial>
SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY !!! NO FOREIGN BIDDERS!!!!!
DRIVE AWAY away after purchase! Vehicle is registered but sold unregistered with no Safety Certificate - Rego will be cancelled 1-3 days after purchase.
TEST DRIVE ITS STRONG ENGINE! Near new tyres, Great on fuel at 8.9L/100km, handles well on the road and served my courier business proudly until business difficulties. Engine appears solid - Vehicle starts and drives very well even with full load. Dead battery (from being unused for over 2 Yrs) but jump starts easily. Last serviced 2015. Everything, including stereo works, aircon is cold. These 2006 model APVs keep going at even 500,000kms and are a popular reliable model sold for a MINIMUM of $5000-$8000+ with roadworthy Cert.
5 Speed Manual
1.6Litre 4 Cylinder - Strong but efficient 8.9L/100km
ROOF RACKS for MORE Storage!!
CD PLayer / Radio
Not aware of any rust that will affect RWC - Vehicle parked undercover)
INDEPENDANT MECHANIC MADE TEMP FIELD REPAIRS WITH TAPE/WIRE ETC TO KEEP IT ROADWORTHY - ALL OF IT HAS BEEN REMOVED SO CONDITION CAN BE INSPECTED
NOT MUCH REQUIRED FOR RWC (PLS CONFIRM WITH MECHANIC) -The following work was Quoted/scheduled 2 years ago:
1. New Battery (Previously installed $80-$120) or try slow charging existing battery (Pls BYO Battery or jumpstarter to drive away)
2. Steering wheel grip slightly loose at the top (Steering Wheel $50 from Wreckers or aftermarket)
3. Driver seat Tear (Seat from wreckers $50 or use Seat cover/cusion)
4. Front left panel is jutting out slightly - needs Panel beating /clipped (Previously taped in)
5. Front Bumper needs Repair or replacement ($150 NEW or repair for $150)
6. Rear left Tail lights are taped in on one side which may be ok but recommend repair.
SEE PICS FOR EXTERNAL BODY ISSUES (ONLY LOW SPEED INCIDENTS)
Sadly decided to close Business after struggling to revive it. Currently engaged in higher priority matters or would fix and sell for higher price - so get in quick if you want a bargain!!!
The car is sold AS IS. You are not bidding for the opportunity to inspect. All bids are final and form a legal contract!!! Once your bid is confirmed you must purchase! You cant change your mind folks! (Sorry but I have had some bad past experiences).
I am an honest bloke but not a mechanic. I suggest you inspect the car to ensure it is as you expected. Please dont be afraid to talk to me, I'll be nice. But come see it! It might be better than I have described. Auction ends Brisbane time 9pm Wednesday 27th June.
Call on 0421 002 657 or Message me for further questions or for an inspection (It may take 2 days to reply).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. No Returns - item is sold as is.
2. Each bid is a commitment to purchase and forms a contract! Non Paying bidders will receive a strike
3. Bidders with a positive rating only!
4. Bidders with negative ratings will have their bids cancelled.
5. Payment MUST be received within 72 Hours (Approx 3 days) of the auction closing.
6. Payment method: Cash or Bank deposit must be received before handover (Please use your User ID when making bank deposit)
7. PAYPAL: Paypal is NOT accepted.
8. NO POSTAGE: Please make your own transport arrangements, I am happy to co-operate as much as possible
9. COLLECTION: Bring confirmation emails from E-Bay, Passport, Drivers License, or 18+ Card to collect.
Finally, all the best! And Happy Bidding!!! :)
This Ad was found on: eBay.com.au